7 Days to Breaking Up with Sugar Challenge
with Dr. Ryan Wagner
In just 7 days you can change your relationship with sugar forever!
- Do you have cravings?
- Are you ready to know what is at the root cause of your cravings?
- Do you feel powerless over sweets?
- Are you ready to start a new and improved lifestyle?
We can all agree that most of us are consuming way too much sugar. Over consumption can lead to high blood pressure, high cholesterol, liver disease, and insulin resistance. Not to mention a larger waistline. Give your pancreas a break and give the challenge a try.
What if breaking up with sugar is easier than you think???
In this FREE 7 Days to Breaking Up with Sugar Challenge you will receive:
- Daily Email With Instructions
- Daily Link to an instructional video you can watch at your convenience
- Access to a Private Facebook group
- Downloadable pdf of over 50 different names of sugar
Every day the VIDEO will explain the enhancements for the day with detailed instructions. You can ask questions and get the support you need.
It's Time to Reset Your Relationship with Sugar
This challenge is completely FREE. Nothing to buy, NO supplements, NO shakes, NO set meal plans with foods you don’t like.
Over the course of 7 Days, you will learn:
- All the sneaky places sugar hides in processed foods
- What triggers food cravings
- The effects of sugar in your body
- How to reset your taste buds
- What triggers your body to store fat
Let’s Get Started!
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Taking this challenge means you are changing you consciousness of how sugar enters your life.
This challenge is 100% free. We strive to help others improve their health. Nothing to buy, No supplements, No Shakes, etc.
Yes, Feel free to invite as many friends as you would like. The challenge is more fun when you work together.
Yes! Other challenges leave out one very important element, behavioral change. This challenge focuses on behavioral psychology and really changes your relationship with sugar.
Want to Snack Smarter?
FREE WildFit Snack Pack
Receive 10 simple recipes delivered right to your inbox.