If you’re looking for a simple and healthy side dish, look no further than roasted potatoes and broccoli. This recipe is easy to follow and requires just a few simple ingredients. Best of all, the resulting dish is packed with flavor and nutrients. So why wait? Try it for yourself today!
1 head of broccoli, cut into pieces
1 large sweet potato, sliced into coins
8-10 small baby gold potatoes, washed
1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
sea salt & black pepper, to taste
*optional – hummus for serving
How to Prepare
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Place the broccoli pieces, sweet potato, whole baby potatoes, garlic, oil and rosemary, in a large bowl.
3) Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper.
4) Transfer to the baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until lightly brown and tender.
5) Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite dish or a side of hummus.