Summertime means sweet, juicy watermelons! This recipe for Watermelon Berry Chia Pudding is a healthier way to enjoy the flavor of watermelon. Chia seeds are a good source of fiber and antioxidants, and they help to keep you feeling full after eating. The addition of fresh berries makes this pudding even more delicious and nutritious. Enjoy this dessert anytime, whether it’s for a special occasion or just because you’re in the mood for something sweet.
2 cups cubed watermelon
3/4 cup dairy-free vanilla coconut yogurt
juice of half a lemon
pinch of sea salt
1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
7 Tbsp chia seeds
*for topping – blueberries & watermelon
How to Prepare
1) Blend the watermelon, yogurt, lemon juice, sea salt and syrup in a blender until smooth.
2) You will want to have about 2 cups of liquid. If short, add a little more melon and blend again.
3) Pour the mixture into a large dish and whisk in the chia seeds.
4) Either store in the fridge as is or divide between four jars and containers. Store in fridge overnight.
5) Serve topped with blueberries and watermelon in the morning!
Quick and Easy WILDFIT Snack Recipes.